[nagdu] Clip-on Containers of Wipes?

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 14:22:46 UTC 2014

Hi Dani,
I know one of the guide programs— I can't remember which— sells a leash luggage. It's a pack which goes on the harness, and one end has a kind of elastic opening, which is supposing to be for pickup baggies. But you could always use it for whipes.
You also may want to look in baby sections of stores to see if there is anything like that for mums that you can adapt for your use.
Good luck!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com