[nagdu] Clip-on Containers of Wipes?

Dani L Pagador axs.brl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 14:13:32 UTC 2014

Hi, Everyone.

When we're out, Peg will occasionally pick up cat poop that I have to take
away from her. Yesterday she got a fresh warm lump of the stuff, and it was
nasty. It got even nastier when I tried to use hand sanitizer to clean my
hands off-poop and fruit smell don't mix well at all. *sigh*

I know they have the little rubber thing you can attach to your purse/pack
to have the travel bottle of hand sanitizer handy.

Do they make something like that for wipes, so you don't have to reach in to
your pack to get the wipes, and have it result in an even bigger mess?

Hoping There's Something Like This,

Dani