[nagdu] United Airlines?

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 28 16:14:02 UTC 2014

Hi Daryl:

8 flew United last xmas , vancouver  to san diego  via san fran.  Everything was fine and I had no hassles. I was with my sighted partner though although she lets me handle any bogart issues with airline when we fly since I do it so much.  I did let them put us in the bulkhead to see what that was like. I'll have to decide this year if I'll try to put us somewhere different this year.  I find bogart doesn't really get him down under the seats so I'm not sure the seats would help us with space that much. The flight from san fran was a smaller jet so no room or bulkheads anyways.

I might  try to use points to fly to san diiego this xmas so  don't know if they will just put us where those seats are.

I would ask for assistance in chicago just because it's a big place, depedning on how long you have to transfer.  Even though  Ihad a guide with me one time when needing to transfer in frankfurt on my way to turkey, the airport assistance was so awesome.  Got us through passport control faster and even through the line up for the turkey flight faster. Germany, very efficient. :)

Have fun.

Gary