[nagdu] Pilot test walk

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 00:23:18 UTC 2014

It's kind of like the little tests that some mobility instructors
give their students, you know, go to such-and-such and bring back
something.  I'm assuming though that instructors are nearby in
case of a problem? And how perfect does the walk have to be? And
what about asking questions of passers-by? Are you allowed to do
that if you get really lost? Is it testing your orientation
skills or your dog handling skills? They aren't necessarily the
same thing.  I can be lost but still work well with my dog.  (I
know, because I have such a cruddy sense of direction that it
happens).  Well, I'd best get going.  It's time to go to work.
Sigh.  Thank God, and I mean literally thank God for a three-day
weekend coming soon.    Peace,    Debby and Miss Neena