[nagdu] rain rain, go away!

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Aug 29 16:25:12 UTC 2014

With the raincoats, the simpler, the better. The one that I have kind of
looks more like a horse blanket. There is a hole for the head, but no
sleeves and no hood. with the boots, make sure that they are not hurting her
fifth claw on the front paws. How long have you been using the boots and how
often? You kind of have to break them in before you can just use them for a
long time.

Nicole