[nagdu] rain rain, go away!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Aug 29 16:26:07 UTC 2014

Hi Abby.  What kind of raincoat do you have?  I have one I got from GDB
ages ago.  It has a wide velcroed flap across the chest, and another
around the belly. It doesn't restrict the dog's front leg movement as much
as some seem to do.
Ben is not thrilled about rain either, but he will do it if I insist.
Labradors are supposed to like water, but all of mine have objected to
water falling from the sky, and the puddles it makes.
Tracy