[nagdu] Food puzzle

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 02:49:30 UTC 2014

Hi, sorry, didn't mean to offend.

I have to tell you a funny story about dogs eating fast.  My
first dog was a donor dog to Seeing Eye.  Her name was Maxy.  She
was an awesome dog, but she definitely loved her food.  I was
visiting my mom one time, and was feeding her.  She was eating at
her normal speed, but the doorbell rang.  Her eating speed zoomed
up.  My mom and I stood there laughing so hard that neither of us
moved to answer the door for a minute, at least.  Lol.  I guess
Maxy thought that someone was going to take her food.  I still
think about that and laugh sometimes.    Debby and Neena