[nagdu] Guide and crutches

Melissa Treaster tomelissa30 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 13:31:04 UTC 2014

Question
Is there a way of using one crutch and your guide if said crutch has to be on your working side? I had knee surgery two weeks ago and I am down to using one crutch but it needs to be on my right side and I don't think I can use it on my left. I thinking I am just going to have to be without my buddy Blaze till I am at 100% but thought I ask the question. I hate my cane now since using him life is so much easier. Also he seems to be upset that mommy is not taking him.
Thanks in advance,
Melissa & Blaze