[nagdu] Guide and crutches

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Dec 1 14:40:27 UTC 2014

How long will you need the crutch?  How old is your dog?  It is
possible to train your dog to work on the other side.  I had to do it
permanently 3 years ago.  Luckily, my dog had only been with me for 5
months so she adjusted very quickly.  She is my 5th dog so I had more
trouble making the change than she did.  If you want more information
about how I did it email me off list and I will explain it. Leader Dog
knew what I was doing all through the process.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053