[nagdu] Interview re snow incident

Daryl Lang crazymusician at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 4 00:18:26 UTC 2014

Hi everyone :-) our local CBC station contacted me today, and asked to interview me about the experience walking along the really really busy road on Monday. I wrote about that earlier here. So I was able to explain the situation, and what had happened. Thankfully, it appears that there is actually a walkway. Now :-) unfortunately, Jenny decided to be a complete popcorn head and practically run the entire way down the sidewalk. I don't think she like the bright lights from the camera :-( either way, it still makes the point that the roads are not safe. There's far too much snow, ice, and other stuff. I just feel a little bit cheap ish on behalf of myself and my dog :-( Darrell