[nagdu] doggie caps and gowns

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Dec 4 16:02:04 UTC 2014

Marsha, a quick Google search came up with this.  You order through a
company called ETSI.  I have ordered through them before and had no
problem.  She actually designs these for puppies graduating from
training but it will work.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/97816297/dog-graduation-cap-graduation-hat?ref=market

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA