[nagdu] doggie caps and gowns

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Fri Dec 5 10:56:46 UTC 2014

Well hello, and congratulations on your graduation.
I know  finishing up your degree, it was a masters in social work, wasn't
it?,  takes a lot of stick-to-itiveness (is that a word?--smile) and I
admire you for sticking it out.
I did graduate with my dog from the Ohio State University.
No cap and gown, honestly it didn't occur to me but if it's something you
think you'd enjoy then why not--smile.
I walked across the stadium with the help of one of my fellow students.
I thought of showing off by walking myself and following or just learning
the route in advance but there wasn't enough time.
And it was indeed a big graduation and it was done in alphabetical order so
my last name being Weiner, beginning with W, I was near the end.

Good luck and let us know how it goes when the time comes around.

Dan and the Parker hound

dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net