[nagdu] doggie caps and gowns

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 04:30:59 UTC 2014

Hi Marsha, when I graduated in 1990 I did have my dog with me.  I
did not do the cap and gown thing.  She stayed with me and walked
where I walked, etc.  But I graduated from a small seminary, I
was known by everyone, and everyone knew my dog as well.  I think
I'd have gotten lynched if she hadn't been with me.  Lol.  They
all loved my Maxy.  We were familiar with the church where the
graduation took place because it was in the Abbey Church.  We
went there every day for Noon Prayer and often we went there for
Mass, too so for her it was just a little different in that we
processed in with our class, and of course, she knew all those
folks.  So my situation isn't very comparable.  But I think you
should do it, walk with your dog.  I don't know if I'd do the cap
and gown unless you think your dog would be relaxed about it.
Blessings,    Debby and Neena