[nagdu] One Small Victory

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 02:29:21 UTC 2014

Thanks for sharing that story, Dudley.  It's so wonderful when
stuff like that happens.

Every time my granddaughter interacts with Neena I almost cry.
You see, my granddaughter, who is nine is autistic.  She's fairly
high functioning in some ways, but in others she is not.  So when
she hugs Neena and laughs and plays with her, I am so filled with
gratitude for this.  We worried about how she would react to
Neena.  And how Neena would react to her.  Neena loves her and
happily plays with her.  I know that some people would say that I
shouldn't let Neena interact with her so early on.  But all the
naysayers can say what they like, if they knew how wonderful this
relationship is between the two, they couldn't deny how good it
is.  If Neena can help this little girl as well as do her job for
me then I say yea, and thank God for such a wonderful gift to me,
and to our family.    Peace,    Debby and Neena