[nagdu] One Small Victory

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 02:29:20 UTC 2014

I understand that fear.  I had a terror of strange dogs.  Once I
got to know a dog, I was okay.  But it took going through
desensitization therapy for me to get over it.  It's absolutely a
miracle that I ever got my first dog, having the fear that I did.
But it gave me compassion for other people who are terrified of
my dog, as wonderful and sweet as she is.  So we all have our
fears, our biases, and the thing we have to do is try and
understand, and yet at the same time, don't let our rights be
taken away.  Rights definitely come with responsibility.
Peace,    Debby and Neena