[nagdu] guide dogs in hotels

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 8 15:17:54 UTC 2014

I am in complete agreement with Viviana on this.  I only notify hotels if they might fall under the exception under the ADA (very small B&B where the owner lives on-site, for example), simply because I like to know if I need to make alternate arrangements.

I bring a blanket for Jenny, usually, and her food and bowl (though, in a pinch, I have had to feed Jenny out of a Ziplock bag), and collapsible water dish. Depending on how much downtime we have, I will bring a toy.

Daryl