[nagdu] guide dogs in hotels

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Dec 8 17:40:45 UTC 2014

Jack,

	I can understand you wanting a lower floor because of your personal preference and limitations; however, it might be better to state it this way, rather than because of your dog. As for it being a "courtesy", which is less courteous - to not give advance notice or to be discriminated against because of your guide dog?

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala