[nagdu] guide dogs in hotels

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 21:23:47 UTC 2014

I have only stayed in a hotel with my dog once and I did not notify
them in advanced. I brought food, a blanket, food bowl, collapsible
water bowl, and pickup bags. My dog slept on his blanket and I
attached his leash to the leg of some piece  of furnature-I think it
was the desk. I fed my dog on his blanket since he tends to push some
of the food out of the bowl and I didn't want him licking the floor. I
relieved my dog in a quiet section of the parking lot. Offering your
dog more chances than usual to relieve is a good idea since your dog
might find the new environment slightly stressful.

Danielle and Thai