[nagdu] Teaching Relieving was RE: trouble with relieving

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 14:49:06 UTC 2014

Julie, I think relieving on concrete is great because it is easy
to pick up, and if your dog can relieve on concrete then they
will relieve anywhere else you might need them to.  But we have
grass, and it didn't take Neena long to relieve on grass.  I
don't think that that is the factor in dogs relieving on routes,
because up until Neena, ow didn't have trouble with my dog
pooping while in harness.  Not sure what that's all about.  But I
carry bags with me now, and try to make sure she parks before we
go out on a trip.  If she does that then we don't have the issue.
And there are times when there is not grass so it's good that I
know Neena will relieve on concrete if that's all that's
available.    Peace,    Debby and NEENA