[nagdu] Stopping at upcurbs

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 17:58:15 UTC 2014

Tracy,
all my dogs have too eventually dropped the practice. Now my current dog will, pause for me to find the curb, if its one that I need to step up on, as I have fallen, theinking that there was no curb. I like the ramp curbs, my blanace likes them better too. I do always make my dogs, stop at the down curb. Again, I have fallen if and when they have tried to blow them. It is also important for me as a deafblind person, to use the curbs, because then I can orientate my self on where I am, as I use the tactual parts of my route to let me know where I am. I get very familiar and pay attention to cracks in the sidewalk, curbs, poles, and other things that will tell me I am going in the direction.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.