[nagdu] Stopping at upcurbs

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 19:05:35 UTC 2014

If it is an actual upcurb (one that you need to step up for), my dog
will pause with his front paws on the curb and start moving again as
soon as I have one foot on the curb. It's similar with upcurbs. We
stop just barely long enough for me to say "good dog forward". If it
is a curb he has trouble finding for some reason, we will take a step,
or maybe a few, onto the sidewalk before I praise more thoroughly or
treat. I always expect him to stop at downcurbs and steps.

Danielle and Thai