[nagdu] Offset harness handles

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Dec 11 22:48:05 UTC 2014

For that matter, does anyone know who makes harness handles period? I mean, besides Bridgeport…I’ve seen theirs and don’t really like it. I really like the GDF and GEB harness handle attachments, at least, as I recall seeing them. Think they’d work with the Seeing Eye harness, which just has D-rings on the sides that the handle attaches to.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962