[nagdu] NAGDU app

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 14:12:37 UTC 2014

Hi everyone! How are you all?  I just wanted to ask you, since we are talking about the NAGDU app, I would like to download it as well! What is the name of it in order to download it? And is it free? In other words, what is the specific name of the app? I'm just wondering! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!
P.S. I apologize for asking off-topic questions. Thanks again!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone