[nagdu] NAGDU app

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Dec 12 12:47:21 UTC 2014

I downloaded the NAGDU app and read the laws for 4 states.  One of the
states still requires identification cards even though ADA clearly
says this is not allowed.  Another state has no penalties for places
that deny access to people with service animals. I think awareness of
the laws is critical and I applaud NAGDU for providing this.  Now,
should we take it a step further and work to change laws in some of
the states?

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053