[nagdu] Stopping at upcurbs

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 14:24:21 UTC 2014

Hi everyone, Willa and I stop for all stairs because if I were to trip up or down I could easily break a bone due to a brittle bone disease. We also stop for all curbs. If she does run an up curb I neither praise nor correct. I do however, treat the up curb so she has rarely ever ran the up curb. I will however, correct for not stopping at a down curb which has rarely ever happened in the 6 months we have been together. She has only ran a step  a few times. I can probably count on one hand how many. Which is a huge comfort to me because I have confidence issues on going down stairs. I didn't when using a cane but I had trouble trusting another living being to not let me fall down them. Now I can say that I trust my guide more than my parents to guide me.

Sent from my iPhone