[nagdu] NAGDU app

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Dec 13 12:22:44 UTC 2014

Marianne,

	It is the policy of the National Federation of the Blind by means of
resolution passed in convention, that we work to bring state laws in parity
with federal regulations and to create criminal remedies for discriminatory
practices. The resolution is attached to this message for all to read. Just
so we are not missing something, which states did you find this information?

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala