[nagdu] Count-down to NYC - 14 days!!!

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 14:35:25 UTC 2014

24 hours before the flight I always check in with the airline and I tell them I have a guide dog. I fly on Southwest airlines which is my favorite airline because they have wonderful customer service and open seating on the planes. I get a pre board pass and M usually one of the first people on the plane so that I can get one of the bulkhead seats in the front row
Since it is open seating I know the person that sits next to me has chosen to sit near me and my dog

JODY 🐺

"Life begins where your comfort zone ends."