[nagdu] Introduction and some past topics

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Dec 15 22:39:14 UTC 2014

Good afternoon Chaim.  I am Marianne Denning and live just down the
road in Cincinnati.  We hope you will join OAGDU (Ohio Association of
Guide Dog users.  I am the treasurer and we meet once a month by
phone.  You can email me off this list with any questions.  My email
is Marianne at denningweb.com

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053