[nagdu] Stopping at upcurbs

Karyn & Thane bcpaws4me at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 22:47:14 UTC 2014

With Thane I issue a *wait* command ONLY with curbcuts that are really old
school pre ADA style grandfathered along that REALLY need to be brought up
to code.
Some of these curbcuts, if we dont enter them at a slower pace, it can
trigger vertigo in the best of circs and in the worst cause stability issues
with my chair travel path.
As a rule of thumb though I do NOT stop for what you call the upcurb for the
reason of safety. Many drivers in these parts seem to have obtained their
licenses out of cracker jacks boxes! Lets just say that the traffic check
will never get rusty where I live grin

Karyn