[nagdu] Florida: Is your pet really a service animal? Billmakes it a crime to lie about it

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:46:17 UTC 2014

Noah, the sales tax would only apply to Florida, as there is no
sales tax federally.  And your figures for taxable income aren't
correct, because you would have to itemize your deductions, and
your itemized deductions would need to be more than the
applicable standard deduction for 2014.  (I don't know what that
is, offhand).  (Oh my goodness! I can't believe I still respond
to stuff like that).  I used to work for IRS.  Lol.    Debby and
Neena