[nagdu] Feeding on the go?

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 22:46:19 UTC 2014

I feed as close to normal time as possible. However my dog has come to understand that that he will be fed when he gets fed and no sooner. If I must feed on the go, I use a bamboo brand travel bowl. It's silicon and cleans quickly with a paper towel.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone