[nagdu] Picking up things from the ground

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 01:21:36 UTC 2014

Hi Tami, Goldens will pick up anything and everything.  Lol.
Leaves, paper, rocks, yes, rocks.  Paper clips, sewing needles,
(not Neena but a previous dog).  They like the icky things too,
but Neena, at least so far really only goes for leaves and paper.
For some reason she will take one of my shoes, or one of my
slippers and will take it out to the living room and lay it by
her bed there.  She never chews on them, just takes them.  But
she's silent about it, so I usually don't know until I can't find
said slipper or shoe.  Lol.  Or my husband will see it and tell
her to leave it.    Blessings,    Debby and Neena