[nagdu] Picking up things from the ground

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Thu Dec 18 10:41:30 UTC 2014

Hello everyone!

Thanks for your quick and detailled replies!
I will start playing the "Leave it" game today. ;-) Taylor loves to learn
and to play and our obedience lessons are fun for him, too, so I think
that's a good method for him, like you said, Daryl.

I've heard alot about the Halti but I have to find out if it's sold in
Germany.

Tracy, I have the exact same plans for the holidays! A sighted friend will
come to visit and we are planning on doing walks where she puts delicious
food on the ground and we work on that together. Good luck with this for you
and your dog! :-)

And it was good to read that this seems to be a general problem for alot of
people.
We'll start working on it immediately.

Thanks again!

best