[nagdu] Barking - revisited?

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Dec 18 16:59:40 UTC 2014

Well for better or worse I do have a dog that doesn't bark--lol.
He is just a very calm guy.
I mean I have heard him bark twice in two and a half years.
Once at guide dog school when we had a graduation ceremony and he saw a cute
female golden--lol--and once when he wanted me to play fetch with him and
that's it.

My second dog Evan was that way too.
Now first and third dogs, Grant and Carter, mind you, those were barkers,
they had manly barks to beat the band.

Dan and the quiet Parker Hound