[nagdu] bringing dog home.

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 19 18:32:38 UTC 2014

Hi, John,
Congrats on bringing your pup home!

I haven't had a dog get motion sick, but if there is enough turbulence in the air - and air travel is stressful enough itself - this is not uncommon.  I would watch her in airports in future and see if this is a pattern, but if it was a rough flight and she's dealing with stress as it is, she'll be fine.

Daryl