[nagdu] bringing dog home.

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Dec 19 19:27:12 UTC 2014

I have never had a dog guide have motion sickness but I have had pets
who have that problem.  I won't feed the dog anything if we are going
to be in a car and I always have supplies in case of an accident.  It
seems to work well for me.  I have never been on a flight with a dog
with motion sickness.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053