[nagdu] Countdown to NYC - 5 days!

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 20 02:23:52 UTC 2014

Hi, everyone!

5 days until I take off for NYC!  After six months of planning, waiting, searching, planning, changing flights, planning, budgeting, planning... WE'RE GOING!!!  The last major piece of my NYC trip is complete!  I have purchased a ticket for a show at a jazz club on Boxing Day (the day after Christmas).  I will be going on my own (with Jenny), since my husband doesn't like jazz, and I am alternately terrified and thrilled!

So, now that it's really happening, any last-minute pointers?  I have read about getting dogs to relieve on dirt or concrete, which we have conquered, I think, with good success.  How about downtime?  Off-leash parks?

SO THRILLED!

Daryl