[nagdu] Countdown to NYC - 5 days!

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 13:21:02 UTC 2014

Hi Daryl, call me paranoid if you want, but I would NEVER do
off-leash parks.  Especially in an unfamiliar area.  And for sure
I wouldn't do them unless your husband is with you.  Wow, there
are so many risks with off-leash parks that I just cringe.  Not
all dogs are friendly to other dogs, so Jenny could be attacked.
Also the health hazzards.  Like you don't know what other dogs
might be carrying as far as disease and stuff.  And dogs being
dogs, they will eat crap, literation.  Please really think about
not doing off-leash parks.  I would hate for something to happen
to Jenny.  Not only that but there are crazy people out there,
people who might try to steal Jenny, either to try and sell her
or because they belong to some extreme animal rights group and
they think they are doing your dog a "favor" because after all,
you're enslaving her.  other people on list may have different
opinions, of course.  Maybe they haven't had any problems, but
I've heard horror stories.    Peace,    Debby people Neena