[nagdu] An interesting question

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 22:05:47 UTC 2014

OK, here's a question. I know that if you are contracting with Uber and you
drive me somewhere, you have to accept my dog. No problem.

Now, here's a situation I don't know I've thought of before. Let's say you
are an individual who is hiring out to take folks shopping, etc., and you
have given your little service a name. Let's say you charge $15, so it is
definitely a pay for service. Now let's say someone with a dog wants to use
your service. Are you required to take the dog under those circumstances.
The person says she has asthma and can't have dog allergens in her car. She
has exhibited severe allergies to some other things. So if I am paying her
to take me places, is she required to carry the dog?

Cindy