[nagdu] Ruffians fish

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Dec 21 14:26:33 UTC 2014

Krokus got his Ruffians fish toy Monday.  He killed the squeak Saturday.  It
popped out of the hole and is rattling around inside, so no harm, just not
quite as much fun.  He still enjoys it, though.
It looks like a big bottle with a round head, more or less.  It only has 2
bits that stick out about a quarter inch or less.  Krokus chewed one of
those a bit, but not enough to hurt him.  It seems like a nice, fun, sturdy
toy.  I wish it had kept its squeak longer, but otherwise it's good.  Oh,
and the squeak wasn't as shrill as other squeakies we have, which was nice.
Tracy