[nagdu] dog parks was Countdown to NYC - 5 days!

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 23:51:16 UTC 2014

Hi Julie, I'm glad it works for you, but I wouldn't do it in a
big city.  Like New York.  I let my dog run in our backyard,
which the school doesn't necessarily think is a good idea.  I let
her run around in my stepdaughter's backyard, too.  But I know
the risks there more than dog parks.  And I used to not let my
dogs run free at all.  They all survived, but it is fun to listen
to her running, and playing.  And yes, she might be able to jump
over the fence, but she can hardly stand it when I walk in to
another room.  Lol.    Peace,    Debby and Velcro Neena