[nagdu] dog parks was Countdown to NYC - 5 days!

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 01:06:49 UTC 2014

I don't actually know if there are any dog parks in my area but I
don't think I would bring my current dog to one if I had the
opportunity. I don't completely trust him to come back to me with so
many distractions. I do let him run free in fenced yards when I have
the chance. I think there is definitely a difference between a dog
park in a small town with one or two other dogs and a park in a big
city where there are several times the amount. Just like everything
else in life, you just have to decide whether the benefits outway the
risks.

Danielle and Thai