[nagdu] another dog relieving issue

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Dec 23 12:56:33 UTC 2014

I forgot that I wanted to add that you really don't need a huge space for
your dog to relieve.  I'm guessing something in the neighborhood of a 6 foot
by 6 foot area is quite enough.   You could probably use a smaller area and
dogs will take advantage of the sniffing opportunities a large area has, but
I don't think it's necessary to have a big area for relieving.

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC
Visit my new website on developing courage and living authentically:
http://www.falling-up.com