[nagdu] Anybody know the MO law on guide dog attacks?

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 18:33:14 UTC 2014

Day and age EDU application for the iPhone has all of the laws pertaining to dogs who attacked service animals and police dogs. We should be able to find the answer to the question there. Best of luck.

Abigail Bolling
"Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play." (Julie Anderson Diamond)