[nagdu] ear issues

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 00:24:48 UTC 2014

Hi all,

For the first few months I had my dog, his ears were perfectly clean
all the time. About a month ago, one of his ears developed a pretty
severe infection. I took him to the vet and got an ear cleaner and
topical antibiotic to apply for one week. The infection seemed to
clear up after the week long course of antibiotic so I stopped
cleaning his ear. ever since then, his ear seems to get infected or at
least pretty dirty if I don't clean it on a daily basis. His other ear
is completely fine and I have only ever cleaned it once. Have any of
you experienced this with your dogs? Any suggestions as to how to
prevent this from happening?

Danielle and Thai, who is tired of having an itchy ear