[nagdu] GDB Gift Shop was RE: Guide dog stuffy

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Dec 28 18:52:49 UTC 2014

For clarification, the only items that are not available to people with dogs
from other schools are those items in the alumni  section, which, if I
remember correctly, people who are not alumni cannot view anyway.
I love the little stuffed animals. I got one for a friend who liked Lexia
and who was moving away.

Nicole