[nagdu] They know the dog is working?

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 15:52:38 UTC 2014

Nimer,
Please watch your language on the list. We do have young members, and although I am sure they have heard of such language, I don't think their parents would appreciate such on this list. remember, all posts can be googled.
Thank you,

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.