[nagdu] They know the dog is working?

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Dec 29 19:02:48 UTC 2014

I would tell them that as long as she does that, I'll continue to correct my
dog. And if you know you're not supposed to talk to the dog or play with it
in harrness, then why do you continue! Do you like to see me puhnish my dog?
I mean, if they know, then why do they continue! I've had a lot of those
kind of people and sometimes I just have to be firm! It does no good to let
that sort of thing continue!