[nagdu] They know the dog is working?

Brandy Pinder bdpinder at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 19:35:06 UTC 2014

Hi Abby,
Since it is a place you frequent and people whom you are close to could your mom send out an email blast with the etiquette? Or post signs? I did this when I began massage school. First a class email blast then a classmate wrote a really cute note as if it was from noel stating the rules and etiquette and we put it up every semester. Giving people the reasons why helps them understand. They think sneaking a pet isn't harming anything at the time, what they don't realize is that it may later when someone in public does it.
As for strangers I'm completely with marion and others about stating that the dog is like an extension of you and its disrespectful to go touching the dog. I have also seen people say, um how would you like it if I was petting your eyes? I haven't gotten to try that yet...

brandy pinder
Alumni Council -  second vice Chairman
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc®
and America's VetDogs®, The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc®
Providing "Second uSight"® since 1946

371 E. Jericho Turnpike smith town ny 11766
Cso: 866-282-8047
Email: brandydp at verizon.net
Cell: 304-685-4499