[nagdu] They know the dog is working?

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Dec 29 19:11:33 UTC 2014

Right on! Marion! I actually did that once! Well not actually touched
someone but this woman kept on following me and insisting that she would pet
Holly. I finally asked if I could pet her! She yelled and cussed at me but I
said that the day I could pet her was the day she could pet my dog! Haven't
heard from her sence, but of course, that's just what I wanted! Wonder what
I would have done if she' said yes!